How It Works
Get a book cover design that will sell your book and build your brand as an author.
$14900paperback and ebook cover
- I will replace the generic text with your title and author name.
- Ebook files will be emailed as a 1600×2400 jpeg, 72dpi. Paperback files will be emailed as a pdf in whatever size you request.
- Small tweaks can be done free of charge.
- Turnaround: 2 business days.
- Covers are exclusive and sold only once.
$32500Paperback and Ebook
- Get a custom ebook and paperback design that meets the standards of traditional publishing.
- You will receive: a 1600×2400 72dpi jpeg for ebook, a paperback cover as a pdf in whatever size you request.
- As many rounds of revisions as needed.
- Turnaround: 4 – 11 business days.
- Free 3D book mockup for promotion included upon request.
- No extra charge for stock images
Make the interior layout of your book and your author website as pretty as your cover.
Print Book Formatting
- Send me a word file of your novel that is between 20,000 to 100,000 and I will give you a pdf that is ready to print.
- Included will be (if required) front matter designed to the theme of your book, running headers and footers, table of contents, and chapter headings.
- At this time, this service is for fiction books with little or no images and no tables or footnotes.
- Turnaround: 4-6 business days.
- Email me if your manuscript is under 20,000 words or over 100,000 words.
PSD Web Themes
- Download a Photoshop Web theme for your author website.
- You will receive: layered PSD files, jpgs for quick viewing, and a readme file with links to fonts.
- Everything is customizable and all fonts are Google Web Fonts.
- Turnaround: Download immediately.
Sign Up For My Newsletter
What Authors Are Saying
Rena Hoberman at Cover Quill did an excellent job on a new cover for my book, Phoenix Afterlife. She captured elements from my story in a beautiful and provocative image. She was easy to work with, responsive to my input, and quick to deliver files that worked flawlessly with my printing company. I recommend Cover Quill to any writer looking for a well-made and inexpensive book cover.
I discovered Cover Quill on Goodreads. I was drawn to her fabulous pre-made covers. I used a custom design for my forthcoming novel and it was truly a positive experience working with Cover Quill. Rena talked to me to understand my book concept and worked with me until she achieved my dream cover. She is fast, responsive and talented. She’ll be my go-to designer for my next book cover!
Rena Hoberman is a fantastic artist who is prompt, professional, and courteous. Her work is outstanding and I’m happy to have worked with her for Vault of Dreams and hope to work with her again in the future. I couldn’t have asked for more and the buzz surrounding the cover she made for Vault of Dreams was simply wonderful. We all judge a book by it’s cover and I’m thankful Rena made that first impression one that knocks readers socks off.
When I first came across coverquill.com I was thrilled because I knew I’d found my cover designer. I really like Rena’s designs; they’re contemporary, high quality, really attractive and well targeted to their respective genres. So it was exciting to work with Rena, and I’m delighted with the result. The whole process was simple, fast, professional, and excellent value to boot. Highly recommended.
Get 30% off any premade cover until the end of August by using code summer2017 at checkout! Dismiss